My World

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » My World » Местные расы » О местных расах

О местных расах

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 30

Этот раздел предназначен для вас. На этом сайте разрешены все расы, которые вы только найдёте в интернете. Это могут быть и минотавры, кентавры, вампиры, оборотни и т.д. Но не каждый обязан регистрировать "банальную" расу. Если Вы настоящий писательский маньяк, жаждущий крови, то это ваша тема.
Заполняете анкету, в которой по максимуму описываете расу, все вместе обсуждаем, и, если раса достаточно интересна, то она идёт в список рас, используемых на сайте.
Заметьте! Все права на неё будут принадлежать именно ВАМhttp://i.smiles2k.net/aiwan_smiles/vinsent.gif

Анкета:
Название расы
Внешние характеристики(подробно описываете внешность расы и их физические способности)
Магический и не магический инвентарь (способности и вещи, которые помогают выразить эти способности)
Поведение (иерархия, социальный аспект - стая, семья, одиночка и т.д,  процент агрессии, развитие интеллекта)
Примечание (нечто, связанной с миром Айкирера и данной расой)

Код:
[b]Название расы:[/b]
[b]Внешние характеристики:[/b]
[b]Магический и не магический инвентарь:[/b] 
[b]Поведение: [/b]
[b]Примечание:[/b]

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Домофоны без трубки VS анти трубка для домофона

Вы здесь » My World » Местные расы » О местных расах